Online Access Act (OZG)
Online Access Act (OZG)
The Online Access Act (OZG), which came into force in August 2017, obliges the federal, state and local governments to also offer their administrative services digitally via administrative portals by the end of 2022. At the start of 2023, it is clear that not all services are available digitally, nor can we speak of a high level of use or acceptance among citizens.
Although the federal and state governments provide fragments of blueprints for the individual OZG services, which deliver the digital service, they do not consider the consistency of digital processes within the administration. Administrations are now faced with the challenge of implementing the blueprints and ensuring the necessary consistency, empowering employees and preparing managers for the changes brought about by the digital way of working. Administrations are alone in the internal implementation of these requirements.
In response to this imminent challenge, UNITY has developed a standardized procedure for the holistic development of the OZG digitalization strategy. Shape the future of your administration with a focus on citizens and gain new freedoms!
Benefit from our expertise - contact us!
Maturity model of the degree of digitalization of administrative services
Our approach to change management in your administration
Not all employees are aware of the transformation goals.
- Intranet information page
- Show reasons for the change
- Develop online & offline communication formats
- Transmit vision to all employees
- Personal events (information event, conferences, etc.)
- Emotions & examples for employees ("What's in it for me?")
- Digitalization goals internalized: The vision (goals, content, status, changes, etc.) is known and accepted by all employees
- Positive attitude towards digital transformation: The attitude among employees is positive. All employees have been informed and activated.
Neutral project atmosphere.
- Create common ground
- Define collaboration, roles and appreciation
- Organize feel-good events
- Host team events
- Define digital culture and values
- Long-lasting positive atmosphere: The core team radiates a good mood, even beyond its own team, and works effectively and efficiently.
Digital transformation already started. Change management/implementation of the strategy still in its infancy.
- Conduct target group analysis
- Create communication concept
- Introduce change managers & digital mentors
- Adjust governance structures in the administration
- Create empowerment concepts and learning journeys
- Conduct digitalization day for managers
- Change management has become established in the administration: All employees are integrated and informed. Training courses and measures are carried out in line with requirements.
Holistic transformation of administration - our understanding
In order to successfully shape the holistic transformation of the administration towards green, socially inclusive, efficient, resilient and technologically advanced municipalities, all three areas of action must be taken into account. "Internal" and "external" needs are harmonized in the transformation strategy.
Our services for the Public Sector
With the help of a holistic strategy and a digital agenda, cities and municipalities can shape their future in a liveable, innovative, safe and sustainable way. UNITY has a wealth of experience and a comprehensive range of services in the public sector. Together with you, we develop innovative strategies and solutions for the digital transformation of the administration into a future eGovernment as well as for the digital and analog design of the areas of life.
Using proven and target-oriented participation and workshop formats, we work with you to develop a vision of the future that inspires all employees and citizens. In response to the technological challenges, UNITY offers customized Smart City platform solutions as a service for operations.