The most important areas of activity at a glance
Software Product Enablement
Increasing digitalization, technological progress and growing competitive pressure have made software development a key success factor and competitive advantage for companies.
In view of this development, companies are increasingly facing demanding challenges with regard to the requirements for their software products and product development itself. Today, customers and users expect innovative software solutions that meet their specific needs and can be seamlessly integrated into their existing systems. The software must be reliable, error-free and high-performing in order to meet the requirements of a digitalized business environment. At the same time, development must be able to manage complex software projects, ensure faster time-to-market and build up new development skills in parallel.
In order to meet these challenges, it is crucial to continuously invest in improving their development efforts. Through targeted modernization of processes, the use of agile methods and architectural approaches as well as the successful integration of strategic partners, companies can successfully master the increasing complexity and develop effective, scalable software solutions.
UNITY offers its customers complete support on their path to successful software engineering. From product development and organizational development to the system and software architecture level, we support you in finding individual and sustainable solutions for your needs.
Our Consulting Services Software Product Enablement
- Long release cycles
- How effective is our software development practice
- How good is our software infrastructure and environment?
UNITY solution approach:
- Implement a software engineering maturity assessment in the dimensions: Culture & Processes, Collaboration & Exchange, Automation, Monitoring, Security & Governance
- Record the development processes and environment for comparison with UNITY reference standards
- Identify potentials and area of action
- Lack of expertise in the development of cryptographically secure software
- Lack of awareness of security risks
- Avoidance of financial losses and reputational risks
UNITY solution approach (In cooperation with Fraunhofer IEM):
- Implementation of an intensive training course lasting several weeks with presentations from specialists
- Interactive exercises
- Demonstrations of tools and instruments
- Best practice examples from the industry
Project stories in Digital Services