IT Implementation & Optimization
Holistic approach to your digital transformation
Implementing IT systems and platforms in a company is intended to increase the efficiency of business processes and secure the future viability of the business. Typically, we deal with projects that affect a company’s nervous system. Successfully implementing this type of project is important as well. This applies both to the introduction of ERP, MES or CRM systems and more specific solutions in line with the company's requirements.
UNITY has many years of experience in selecting and implementing complex IT solutions that are critical to your business in areas such as custom-tailored solutions for your specific requirements, cloud services or standard platforms and systems such as SAP S/4HANA or Microsoft Dynamics 365. In doing so, we support your project in many aspects ranging from the initial analyses to the design of future-proof overall system architectures to the successful go-live.
UNITY provides you with the appropriate approach for your implementation project – from a traditional waterfall to an iterative approach in sprints to the use of scalable agile frameworks. In doing so, it is necessary to view implementation projects as a holistic transformation of your organization. As a management consultancy, UNITY bridges the gap between the effective management of your implementation project and the impact on your entire organization. Effective change management ensures that your employees are incorporated into your transformation process.
End-to-end support for your IT implementation
- Comprehensive consulting from the analysis to the go-live
- Effective overall management of the implementation project
Process Management & Transformation
- End-to-end recording & business process optimization
- Know-how of established standard platforms and industry solutions with applicable best practices
Project & Change Management
- Customized project management methodology (waterfall to agile)
- Put people and the organization at the center of the transformation
Selecting and implementing the right IT solutions
How do you select the right system for your company and make the implementation a success?
- Clear target processes and requirements as the basis for well-founded decision-making
- Efficient management of the implementation project
- Successful system implementation and established, optimized business processes
- Potential analysis: Recording and analysis of the current situation and potentials (processes, systems, master data)
- Definition of requirements: Defined target processes, target architecture, specifications
- System benchmarking and selection: Market analysis, conduct system and vendor qualification, prepare decision model presentation
- System implementation and roll-out: overall management of the implementation project, change management, user training, process and system roll-out
Introduce and orchestrate high-performance platforms
How do you benefit from established market and industry standards?
- Leverage proven best practice processes and architectures
- Activate the full potential of powerful platforms (e.g. SAP S/4HANA, MS Dynamics 365)
- Implement and integrate efficiently into your enterprise architecture
- Comprehensive consulting and support for the introduction of standard platforms and services (e.g. SAP S/4HANA, MS Dynamics 365)
- Capability and use case-oriented requirements definition
- Definition of end-to-end target processes based on best practices and reference processes
- Fit-gap analysis and definition of process standards as well as necessary individualizations
- Development of modular, holistic target architectures in the overall system network
- Project management and change management for the overall project
Design digital transformation holistically
How do you take your organization along in the transformation process?
- Holistic perspective of your company’s digital transformation
- Transparency in the need for change and a shared vision of the goals
- Empowered organization and employees who actively shape change
- Demand-oriented project management methodology (Waterfall/ Iterative approach/ Agile frameworks)
- Development of demand-oriented change management concepts and communication plans
- Design and implementation of change management formats and measures
- Development of individual training concepts and models
We like to use the image of a subway network to explain the complexity of undertaking an IT implementation project. Four disciplines must be closely coordinated and timed in order to reach the same station: Process management, change management, IT management and master data management. Depending on your specific project, we provide you with customized consulting services for each of the disciplines.
”With the Smart Press Shop, a joint venture between Porsche and Schuler, our goal is to achieve the production of car body parts that is highly flexible and digital. UNITY provided us with comprehensive and competent consulting in the selection and integration of IT systems to optimally support this innovative approach. By combining traditional and innovative solution modules based on a cloud strategy, we were able to build a modern IT concept...” - Hendrik Rothe, Managing Director, Smart Press Shop
Crisis plan for industry
Manage a crisis and seize new opportunities. Learn more!
What does belong to professional virtual working? How do I lead virtually? Benefit from our best practices and learn more.
Innovation & Digitalization
Digitalization is challenging businesses across all industries. Together with UNITY, businesses will successfully master digital transformation.
UNITY at a Glance
25 years of innovation and digital transformation. Find out more in our annual report.
Read more about our current topics for experts and decision-makers.