UNITY Shanghai, PR China, a subsidiary of UNITY AG, is a management consultancy for future-oriented corporate management. Using our modern management knowledge we increase the innovative power and operational excellence of our clients. We create innovative processes and business models – from initial concept to execution.
- Organize and coordinate external events activity. Issue reports following events and include, as appropriate, number of leads generated, cost per lead.
- Maintain partnerships, communicate with partners constantly, organize seminars and trainings.
- Develop and coordinate activities internally (newsletter, WeChat) to support business objectives and to promote brand.
- Work closely with German Headquarter.
- Work with appropriate function to ensure standards are being consistently and uniformly applied in all marketing communication activities.
- Other position associated tasks as requested.
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 1 year working experience
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese, German is a plus
- Good communication skills and enjoy using initiative with a positive and motivated outlook
- Highly organized, efficient with the ability to manage your own workload and great attention to detail
Please send us your complete application documents, quoting reference CN_PA_Marketing_SH, preferably via email to: