供应商质量改善咨询师 - 北京
UNITY Shanghai, PR China, a subsidiary of UNITY AG, is a management consultancy for future-oriented corporate management. Using our modern management knowledge we increase the innovative power and operational excellence of our clients. We create innovative processes and business models – from initial concept to execution.
- Consult and support our national and international industry customers to execute supplier development/improvement activities to ensure on-time delivery within qualified goods from the product development phase (Pre-active Supplier Development) to series production phase (Reactive Supplier Development)
- Help to implement Problem solving of critical quality issue, improve supplier Product & Process performance, Lean transmission, Supplier APQP/PPAP monitoring and controlling and other tasks according to customer’s request
- Analyze supplier’s process and product, identify root cause, risks and improvement potentials to help supplier to achieve objectives which already aligned with customer and working location will be on demand
- In addition to handle the implementation process of project, you are requested to monitor and identify the risk during the project and setup the communication path with customer to enhance the relationship of customer (CRM)
- Work towards common success within a project team and also are requested to support acquisition and proposal activities as needs
- A degree as an electrical, mechanical or industrial engineer, or in any other comparable degree, with automotive experience is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of vehicle industry (parts or overall vehicle) such as Interior, Exterior, Power train, Chassis and BIW.
- Familiar with related special process such as injection plastic, forging, casting, stamping/punching, machining, painting, heating treatment and assembly
- Knowledge of lean management and production methods
- Know-how in production process management/development, quality management and improvement
- Familiar with quality tools such as APQP/PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA and problem solving progress
- Quality system audit, Process audit and Six Sigma experience/ qualifications are beneficial
- High degree of team and communicational skills and willingness to travel
- High self-management capability and motivation of continuous improvement
Join the UNITY team in Beijing and help to shape our continuous success in China!
Please send us your complete application documents, quoting reference CN_C_PDP_SQD_BJ, preferably via email to: